North East Ski Company LLC warrants all products sold by North East Ski Company to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by North East Ski Company in its sole discretion, then North East Ski Company’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. North East Ski Company will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. All products returned to North East Ski Company for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Products must be shipped freight prepaid and insured. North East Ski Company assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our shop. Shipping charges are not refundable.
2. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
a. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect. This includes but is not limited to damage resulting from jamming tip/tail into snow and contact with rails, boxes, stumps, rocks, other skis, etc.
b. Damage caused by improper storage, oxidized or rusted hardware.
c. Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. This includes but is not limited to chipped topsheets from crossing skis, sun faded topsheets, etc.
d. Ski damage resulting from improper mounting or adjustment of bindings. This includes but is not limited to the use of incorrect mounting hardware, dimples in the base as a result of improper mounting, etc.
e. Damage resulting from tuning machines, grinders or waxes, including solvents, cleaners and polishes.
f. Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the North East Ski Company facility.
g. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
h. Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
i. Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost following customer receipt of product.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by North East Ski Company.
5. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
6. Repaired or replaced items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back.
7. North East Ski Company products are not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE